Tuesday 24 November 2020

some of my web pages = written long ago

Put on this website = 

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gc0kng2FV_8&feature=youtu.be


- PRAISE HIM GREATLY,,, I was first blessed on February 11 of 1964, when I was born in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have been one Born Again Christian follower of Yeshua since 27-11-88. Then I was blessed greatly in the summer of 1996 when I died twice in an automobile accident. I say blessed because of where I had the grace of going after death,,, I got to visit paradise,,, twice even. I can remember only that it was white and open = no walls. I know why Scriptures tell us "to die is gain", as not only did I not feel any pain, (a nice feeling, when you have endured great pain for so many years) but my body felt better than it has ever felt before. - I was told that I would have to go back to great pain again if I wished to return to earth. but I had endured great pain for a lot of years, so I was just grateful that I could get a chance to go back and still affect the thoughts and fates of others. I will have to admit though, I was kind of counting on the Door going to close on 2019.04. I was very disappointed when some of the elite in mankind sided with the fallen angels + built the super particle collider, causing His Timeline to be altered = which is only a delay in His Arrival, not a stop in His Second Coming https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPrutcbaerQ&lc=UgwNeafCDzDVqcWEQZt4AaABAg.9A8ZQCLgF1a9A8bmxYq1ZE - I do not know how I was so bold, but I actually said "only if I do not have to sleep". when I was asked if I wanted to return to earth. + I got my wish,,, I have not felt tired nor slept since 96, as in when I feel well, and can say that I is heathy, ("I AM" is His Name) then I can stay awake for up to 3 days in a row, only passing out for about 3 hours. When I have a bladder infection, which is ever since I had to move into a nursing home, about 6 years ago, I pass out most every night, for 2 - 3 hours. - On two occasions I actually had 3 different bladder infections at the same time. As in, I was given three different antibiotics at the same time.

No comments:

Post a Comment